Located at our Moorland Reserve Health Center.
Hours of Operation
Exceptional Care Close to Home
As part of the Froedtert & MCW health network, this Community Hospital location offers access to emergency and inpatient care in a highly efficient setting, near where you live and work. All medical records are seamlessly connected to our network’s electronic health records system. Its smaller size means it is easy to park and find your way inside.
- A streamlined, efficient and exceptional patient experience
- Close neighborhood location
- Convenient parking
We provide care to patients of all ages.
Take a Video Tour
Services Provided Around-the-Clock
Emergency Care 24/7/365
- Seven emergency department (ED) beds
- Froedtert & MCW board-certified emergency medicine physicians and registered nurses
- In-house lab and pharmacy services
- In-house imaging, including low-dose CT scan, fully digital X-ray and ultrasound (no onsite MRI)
- Care for conditions such as abdominal pain, back pain, bleeding, broken bones, chest pain, complications from chronic conditions, dizziness, fainting, seizures, severe high fever, skin infections and upper respiratory infections
- Up to eight inpatient beds
- Access to board-certified Froedtert & MCW physicians specializing in cardiology, neurology, infectious disease and more through our virtual capabilities
- Staffed so patients receive highly personalized nursing care
- Dietary consultations and respiratory treatments
- Inpatient pharmacy services
If you are a current patient with MyChart, schedule your request for a physical, follow-up or office visit through MyChart. You can also get lab results, manage prescriptions and message your provider.
Please bring current insurance information to your appointment or prescription pick-up. If you are being referred, please check with your doctor to see if you need to bring a referral form as well.