All of Us Research Program
Do you want to change the future of health? The Froedtert & MCW health network is part of the National Institutes of Health All of Us Research Program. It has a simple mission — speed up health research breakthroughs. To do this, All of Us is asking one million people to share their health information. Learn how you can help make a difference by joining the All of Us Research Program.
A Multicenter, Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Expansion Study Of TNB-486, A Bispecific Antibody, In Subjects With Relapsed Or Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
The purpose of the Study is:
• To find the highest dose of the study drug that can be given without causing severe side effects.
• To identify side effects of the study drug at different doses.
• To gather early information about how well the study drug treats lymphoma
• To measure the amount of the study drug in the blood at different timepoints after study drug administration, at different doses.
• To evaluate biomarkers in your blood or other parts of your body. A biomarker is a substance in your blood or other location that may tell us something about your disease, indicate how your disease is progressing, or provide information about how effective a study drug is.
Randomized Phase III Trial of MEDI4736 (durvalumab) as Concurrent and Consolidative Therapy or Consolidative Therapy Alone for Unresectable Stage 3 NSCLC
With Unresectable Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer