Our goal is to develop and maintain an equitable and competitive business environment that strengthens the women- and minority-owned business community, while enhancing the relationships between Froedtert Health and the communities we serve.
We are dedicated to diverse procurement relationships. Our Supplier Diversity program is not an initiative – it is a belief that uniqueness among people and cultures drives innovation, empowers progress, strengthens the community and facilitates success.
Why Supplier Diversity Is Important to Us
- Diversity generates new perspectives and ideas.
- Our suppliers are also our customers.
- Investing in our community is the right thing to do.
- We choose to be a leader in strengthening our local diverse business community.
- We are committed to act as a corporate citizenship role model – for our employees and for our community.
Defining Supplier Diversity
Froedtert Health works within the following supplier diversity categories:
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE) — Certified by an approved agency, and is at least 51 percent owned and controlled by a woman or women.
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) — Certified by an approved agency, and is at least 51 percent owned, operated and controlled by a minority individual or minority group.
- African American/Black
- Hispanic American
- Native American
- Asian Pacific American
- Asian Indian American
- Other groups
- HUB-zone Small Business
- Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and/or Transgender-Owned Business Enterprises (LGBTBE)
- Emerging Business Enterprise (EBE)
Recognized Certification Sources
Diverse suppliers are required to present a certificate substantiating their diverse standing from one of the following:
- NMSDC National Minority Supplier Development Council
- WMSDC Wisconsin Minority Supplier Development Council
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- SBA Small Business Administration
- ASDV Association for Service Disabled Veterans
- US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce
- NCMSDC – North Central Minority Supplier Development Council
- USVincCC — The United States Veterans Inc, Chamber of Commerce, INC
Certifications from any local, city, or state government agency may also be considered.
Supplier Diversity Registration Form
To have your company listed in our supplier diversity database, please complete the online application form.
If you have additional information about your company that you would like included in our database, please send it to:
Froedtert Health, Inc.
Attn. Director of Purchasing
N86 W12999 Nightingale Way
Menomonee Falls WI 53051
Upon receipt of your completed application:
- Your file/data will be reviewed to ensure that answers are complete and your company has the necessary certification.
- Your company will be added to our supplier diversity database for consideration by Froedtert Health leaders and purchase decision makers.
- You will not be notified when your company has been added to our supplier diversity database, however we will notify you in the event your application is rejected.
For questions or more information, please call our Supply Chain Purchasing Department at 262-532-5000.