Connect with a doctor or clinician within a few minutes.
Get care today. Our on-demand video visits offer a convenient way to connect with a Froedtert & MCW doctor or clinician right now.
Manage your care from your couch.
Download our app and sign in with your Froedtert & MCW MyChart account to stay connected to your care. Our two-step login provides an extra layer of security. After logging in, you can do the following:
- Make, cancel and view appointments
- View upcoming appointment details
- Save time with PreCheck-In
- Launch a video visit right from the home screen
- Access your test results
- Request prescription refills
- View your electronic health record
- Send secure messages to your doctor or clinician
- Access digital tools and resources to help you be healthy, including a personalized news feed
- Get preventive care options, including vaccinations and screenings, available for patients with a Froedtert & MCW doctor or clinician
Two options for video visits within the same mobile app.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between my MyChart account and my Froedtert & MCW account?
Your Froedtert & MCW account allows you to launch an on-demand video visit, check your symptoms to find appropriate care, as well as access your MyChart account information and functionalities from one place.
What is an on-demand video visit?
An on-demand video visit is a convenient way to receive care wherever you are without an appointment.
With an on-demand video visit, you can receive care from the next available Froedtert & MCW doctor or clinician through a secure video chat right on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
The service is useful for checking your symptoms, diagnosing conditions and treating minor medical concerns. With an on-demand video visit, your doctor or clinician can also prescribe medications or order lab work as needed.
The cost of an on-demand video visit is $49* and are available seven days a week from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
What is a scheduled virtual visit?
A virtual visit with a Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin doctor or clinician can be scheduled for a specific time, just like an appointment in the clinic, during the same hours as your health center. It is similar to an office-based visit but done through secure video chat on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Primary Care: Cost of a clinic visit. This may include copays or deductible and coinsurance member liability amounts, as determined by a patient’s insurance plan.
- Specialty Care: Currently, standard out-of-pocket fees apply. This may include copays or deductible and coinsurance member liability amounts, as determined by a patient’s insurance plan.
How do I access my scheduled virtual visit?
When you log in to your mobile Froedtert & MCW app, tap on the MyChart icon located near the bottom right. Then, tap Appointments and choose the desired appointment. Complete the PreCheck-In process if you have not already done so. When ready, tap the green Begin Visit button. You are able to connect up to 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.