1 can tuna, packed in water (6.5 ounces, drained)
¼ cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla
1 teaspoon mustard
½ teaspoon honey
6 slices whole wheat bread
3 lettuces leaves
- Wash and peel the apple. Chop it into small pieces.
- Drain the water from the can of tuna.
- Put the tuna, apple, yogurt, mustard, and honey in a medium bowl. Stir well.
- Spread ½ cup of the tuna mix onto each 3 slices of bread.
- Top each sandwich with a washed lettuce leaf and a slice of bread.
Serving size: ? of recipe
Cholesterol: 28 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 30 grams
Sodium: 330 milligrams
Fat: 2.5 grams
Protein: 23 grams
Dietary Fiber: 5 grams
Sugar: 5.25 grams
Preparing for Bariatric Surgery
Learn more about bariatric surgery and what to expect.