West Bend, Wis. — St. Joseph’s is accepting nominations for it’s sixth annual “Excellence in Medicine” award, which recognizes the accomplishments of an individual physician/PA/APNP/CRNA at St. Joseph’s Hospital and celebrates the work of all of our providers.
Nominees are evaluated based on:
- Exhibits clinical practice that reflects the highest clinical standards.
- Demonstrates leadership, innovation and participation in programs that improve the quality and safety of patient care at St. Joseph’s.
- Demonstrates teaching and mentorship skills and role models a collaborative practice of patient care.
- Practices compassionate and empathetic care with patients, families and staff.
- Community service and volunteerism to improve the health care in the local community or elsewhere.
- Role models effective communication with colleagues and staff.
- Supports the Froedtert & MCW mission, vision and values.
Nominations can be submitted online at froedtert.com/sjh-excellence-in-medicine-award.