Cancer Diagnosis? Remain Safe and Get the Care You Need
If you need treatment for cancer or a second opinion for your cancer diagnosis, don’t delay. We have stringent measures in place at all of our cancer centers to make sure you remain safe from COVID-19 while receiving the highest quality of cancer care — including no-contact appointment options.
- Facilities are sanitized often to meet our high standards.
- Patients, providers, staff and visitors wear masks as a standard.
- We screen everyone who arrives at our facilities for COVID-19 symptoms and facilitate hand sanitizing.
- Visitor policies help keep risk to a minimum.
- Separate clinics and treatment areas in our cancer centers support patients who have COVID-19.
- Other waiting and treatment areas emphasize appropriate distancing to keep everyone safe.
- You can wait for lab results in your vehicle or you may be fast-tracked into an exam room.
No-Contact Appointment Options
For patients who prefer virtual options, our cancer centers and providers are set up to make this possible. Of course, some aspects of care must happen in person, such as tests, imaging and treatment, but we offer flexibility to patients who want alternatives when appropriate. Telephone and video visits are available for many purposes:
- Cancer second opinions
- Discuss test results and next steps
- Assess symptoms and progress
- Follow-up appointments
- Between-visit questions
- Nutrition consultations
- Education about taking care of yourself during treatment and beyond
- Social worker visits
Make an Appointment
If you have a question, need an appointment or desire a cancer second opinion, please call us: 414-805-0505. We’ll make your in-person or virtual visit as simple as possible by gathering your medical records for you to help take the stress out of your situation.
For Physicians: Access Our Database
Search our database of cancer clinical trials to find a match for your patients. We'll guide you through next steps for enrolling and connecting with our team.