Critical Care Pharmacist
Concordia University School of Pharmacy, 2014
Residency Training Program Location/Year
- PGY1, Froedtert Hospital, 2014-2015
- PGY2 Critical Care, Froedtert Hospital, 2015-16
Heart transplant, mechanical circulatory support, critical care, teaching/precepting students and residents
- Validation and Outcomes of Rapid Molecular Diagnostic Technology in Culture-Positive Sterile Fluids.
- Safety and Tolerability of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Rib Pain in Adult Rib Fracture Patients: a Prospective, Randomized Trial.
- Evaluation of aPTT and Anti-Xa in Heparin Anticoagulation in Immediate Post-VAD Implantation.
- Evaluating Alert Content and Provider Follow Up of Commonly Occurring Drug-Drug Interactions.
- Safety of Apixaban in Severe Renal Impairment.
- Evaluation of ATIII activity and supplementation in adult patients undergoing temporary mechanical circulatory support.
- Froedtert &the Medical College of Wisconsin Pharmacy Preceptor of the Year, 2018
- Board Certified Critical Care Pharmacist
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Carver TW, Kugler NW, Juul J, et al. Ketamine Infusion for Pain Control in Adult Patients with Multiple Rib Fractures: Results of a Randomized Control Trial. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2018. [Epub ahead of print]
- Juul J, Mullins CF, Peppard WJ, Huang AM. New developments in the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections: considerations for the effective use of dalbavancin. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2016. 12: 225-32.
Supporting the Milwaukee Bucks and Brewers and spending time with family and our dog
Favorite Thing to Do in Milwaukee
Trying new breweries and restaurants in the area