Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2022
Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2022
Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2022
Virtual meeting links will be e-mailed to you prior to the event.
Froedtert & MCW Pharmacy Residency Informational Overview
5:30 – 6 p.m. Central
Program-Specific Small Group and Individual Sessions (Sign up below.)
6 – 8 p.m. Central
Only RSVP for programs that you are eligible for during the 2023-2024 academic year.
- PGY1 Acute Care Focus — Sign up*
- PGY1 Ambulatory Care Focus — Sign up
- PGY1 Community Based — Sign up
- PGY1 Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital — Sign up
- PGY1/PGY2 Health System Pharmacy Administration and Leadership — Sign up
- PGY1/PGY2 Medication Use Safety and Policy — Sign up
- PGY1/PGY2 Pharmacy Informatics — Sign up
- PGY2 Ambulatory Care — Sign up
- PGY2 Critical Care — Sign up
- PGY2 Emergency Medicine — Sign up
- PGY2 Infectious Diseases — Sign up
*We would like to meet with as many candidates as possible before the application deadline. We will add alternate dates if needed.
Contact Teri Mattek with any questions.
Please contact our pharmacy residency program directors with any questions or concerns you may have.
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Pharmacy Residency Program is committed to recruiting and training pharmacists from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We value the different perspectives each resident offers. In training pharmacists as one of the most accessible members on the healthcare team, a diverse workforce is essential to advance the health of the patients we serve