Clinical Pharmacist - Medical Intensive Care
Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Concordia University Wisconsin School of Pharmacy
Critical Care Infectious Disease
Pharmacy School/Graduation Year
University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy, PharmD 2006
Residency Training Program Location/YearNorthwestern Memorial Hospital, PGY1 Pharmacy Practice, 2006-2007
Critical care, infectious disease/sepsis, preceptor development
- Incidence of Dobutamine-Induced Tachyarrhythmia in Medical ICU Patients on Chronic Beta-blocker Therapy
- Thrombolytic Use for Treatment of PE
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA) Protocol Compliance and Outcomes
- Peppard SR, Parks AM, Biesboer A, Brown MC. Characterization of inpatient pharmacist practice in Wisconsin. The Journal. 2017;20(1):52-55.
- Peppard SR, Theesfeld ML. Ask not what you can do for your students; ask what your students can do for you: Strategies for incorporating multiple levels of learners. The Journal. 2013;16(6):9-10.
- Peppard WJ, Peppard SR, Somberg L. Optimizing Drug Therapy in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit. Surgical Clinics of North America. 2012;92(6):1573-1620.
- Peppard SR, Held-Godgluck BM, Beddingfield RH. Use of prasugrel in a patient with clopidogrel hypersensitivity. Ann Pharmacother 2011;45(10):e54
Biking, travel, cross-country skiing, spending time with family
Favorite Things to Do in Milwaukee
Try new restaurants, run along the lakefront, attend shows