In support of the mission and with quality improvement as our basis:
- Clinical Competency
- The graduate will apply the knowledge of anatomy, positioning, and radiographic technique in order to produce high quality radiographs.
- Graduates will effectively communicate with patients and staff during the provision of quality patient care during Radiologic procedures.
- Critical Thinking
- The graduate will be able to evaluate radiographs for proper technique, positioning and technical quality.
- The graduate will be informed of their obligation to abide by moral, legal and professional ethics.
The School of Radiologic Technology will exceed the JRCERT standards regarding ARRT pass rate and job placement rates by setting the following standards:
- 85% of all graduates will successfully complete the ARRT examination on the first attempt and 100% of all graduates will successfully complete the examination within two attempts.
- 85% of all interns entering the program will successfully complete all requirements resulting in certificate awarded.
- The average course completion and program completion rate for first year interns will be at least 85%.
- A job placement rate of 80% within 12 months of graduation.
- Attrition rates will be reviewed annually and every attempt to keep attrition levels at no more than 30% will be made.