Spring Splendor has been postponed until Friday, Sept. 25, at the Ingleside Hotel in Pewaukee.
Our Mission and Vision
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin will be the trusted leader by transforming healthcare and connecting communities to the best of academic medicine
Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital advances the health of the communities we serve through exceptional care enhanced by innovation and discovery.
Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Foundation promotes and enhances the health of all individuals in our community through the development and management of resources in collaboration with the mission of Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital.
Froedtert Menomonee Falls Foundation, a 501(c)(3) entity, is headed by a dynamic volunteer Board of Directors who lead our efforts to energize the community about the innovative and life giving services at the hospital.
Foundation Staff - Contact Us
Board of Directors
- Sharon Ellis, chairman, SQE Communications Group
- Susan Templin, vice chair, community volunteer
- Bryan Becker, secretary, Richardson Financial Group, Inc.
- Gregory Van Winkle, MD, executive committee member-at-large, Froedtert & MCW health network
- Teri Lux, president, Community Memorial Foundation
- Mark Davis, American Transmission Co.
- James C. Hazzard, community volunteer
- Ronald Komas, community volunteer
- Syneathia LaGrant, MillerCoors, Inc.
- Michael J. Lauer, community volunteer
- Ryan Marks, Ryan Companies US, Inc.
- Michael Moore, Moore Construction Services
- Harvey Neu, Neu’s Building Center, Inc.
- Janine Pulvermacher, GMR Marketing
- Christopher Rechlicz, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren S.C.
- Dennis Shepherd, MD, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Phil Strosahl, Strosahl CPAs & Wealth Management
- Gwen Weithaus, Northwestern Mutual
- Jerry Wick, Custom Data Too Mail
- Jessica L. Mulligan, executive director, Community Memorial Foundation
- Darcy Alatalo, treasurer, Community Memorial Foundation
We welcome you to please stop into our offices in the lower level of Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital. The office is open weekdays from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital
W180 N8085 Town Hall Road
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin 53051
"The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit."
— Nelson Henderson