Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Foundation remains operational. No visitors are allowed at the hospital, including our office. If you need to reach us, please call or e-mail.
Wondering What You Can Do to Help?
The Stronger Together Fund has been established at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Foundation to immediately support critical health care needs as we navigate the outbreak of the coronavirus in the greater Menomonee Falls area.
We are grateful to our health care professionals on the front lines of this pandemic. This fund will provide relief toward the significant financial investments needed to support the evolving, day-to-day needs for those caring for patients and those affected by this virus. Your contribution will assist in ensuring we have the necessary equipment and supplies for those caring for patients as well as other resources directly impacting frontline health care workers who are caring for patients and their families.
Donations can be made online and designated to the Stronger Together Fund or mailed to the foundation office.
Our Mission and Vision
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin advance the health of the people of the diverse communities we serve through exceptional care enhanced by innovation and discovery.
Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Foundation promotes and enhances the health of all individuals in our community through the development and management of resources in collaboration with the mission of Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital.
Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Foundation, a 501(c)(3) entity, is headed by a dynamic volunteer Board of Directors who lead our efforts to energize the community about the innovative and life giving services at the hospital.
Foundation Staff - Contact Us
Some members of our staff are working remotely during this time. Please email or call with questions and we will respond quickly.
Board of Directors
- Susan Templin, chair, community volunteer
- Sharon Ellis, past chair, SQE Communications Group
- Bryan Becker, vice chair, Richardson Financial Group, Inc.
- Gregory Van Winkle, MD, secretary, Froedtert & MCW health network
- Ryan Marks, member at large, Ryan Companies US, Inc.
- Teri Lux, president, Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital
- Carl Brown, Fresh Coast Jazz Festival
- Mark Davis, American Transmission Co.
- James C. Hazzard, community volunteer and retired bank executive
- Dawn Hinton, ERAS
- Ronald Komas, community volunteer and retired from Kohl's Corporation
- Syneathia LaGrant, community volunteer
- Michael J. Lauer, community volunteer and retired corporate attorney
- Michael Moore, Moore Construction Services
- Harvey Neu, Neu’s Building Center, Inc.
- Janine Pulvermacher, GMR Marketing
- Christopher Rechlicz, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren S.C.
- Joseph Schwab, MD, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Dennis Shepherd, MD, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Jerry Wick, Custom Data Too Mail
- Jessica L. Mulligan, executive director, Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Foundation
- Darcy Alatalo, treasurer, Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Foundation
Photo taken in November 2019
"The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit."
— Nelson Henderson