Manager Inpatient Operations, Perioperative Services and Controlled Substance Compliance
- Administrative – Operations: PGY1, PGY2 HSPA, PGY2 Informatics, PGY2 Med Safety/DI
Pharmacy School/Graduation Year
Purdue University, 2014
Residency Training Program Location/Year
- Froedtert Hospital, 2016
Technician advancement, cost savings and technology integration
- Medication Safety Committee, System Operations Committee (Lead), and Smart Pump Committee
- Concordia University Teaching Certificate
- Annie U. Shelton, PharmD, MHA; Matt Wolf, PharmD, MS; Noah Franz, PharmD, MHA; Philip W. Brummond, PharmD, MS, FASHP. "Assessment of technician barcode scanning verification compared to pharmacist verification." American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy, Volume 76, Issue 3, 1 February 2019, Pages 148–152.
- Matt Wolf, PharmD, MS; Noah Franz, PharmD, MHA. "Integration of Information Technology and Tech-Check-Tech to Reduce Medication Turnaround Time." Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin – The Journal. 2017. March/April.
Golf, ski, and making a perfect lawn
Favorite Things to Do in Milwaukee
Bike, beach and hiking