Patient Financial Services is available to assist you with any questions concerning your bill. We are located in the Woodland Prime Office Park in Menomonee Falls.
Froedtert Health Corporate Center 400
Woodland Prime N74 W12501 Leatherwood Court
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Extended Telephone Hours: 800-803-8155
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Please call 800-803-8155 to schedule an appointment.
(Only credit card payments are accepted at this location.)
Patient Financial Services and Financial Counselors
We understand that billing and collection for health care services can be confusing. Patient Financial Services can assist with billing questions. A financial counselor can provide an estimate of charges to determine if you might be eligible for financial assistance programs.
To speak with a financial counselor or contact Patient Financial Services, call: 800-466-9670.
Billing and Insurance
It is important to understand your insurance coverage and what to do if you do not have insurance. Learn more about insurance and billing.
View our list of frequently asked billing questions.
- Deductible: The amount you must pay annually towards health care expenses before insurance starts paying benefits
- Co-pays: A flat fee you pay for healthcare expenses. Example: $30 office visit co-pay, $50 urgent care co-pay, $100 ER visit co-pay.
- Co-insurance: The percentage of your healthcare expenses you pay. Example: insurance pays 80%, you pay 20% of charges.
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB): A letter from your insurance provider informing the patient that the claim has been processed. This letter details what the provider is being paid and the portion the patient is responsible for.
- Facility Fee: Fee charged by the hospital for the use of its facilities and support staff in addition to physician fees. Example: operating room, procedure room.
- Out-of-Pocket Maximum: The maximum amount you have to pay, per year, under your insurance plan. This amount includes deductible and co-insurance amounts. Co-pays are not included in the out of pocket maximum.
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network accepts responsibility in providing you with the best value in medical services. In turn we ask that you accept responsibility for paying for those services in a timely manner. You will be required to sign Consent for Treatment and Responsibility for Payment forms regardless of what insurance coverage you have.