Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network accepts most insurance. This list includes, but is not limited to, the insurance companies and their plans that we accept.
This list does not guarantee that any insurance company will provide coverage for your medical services received at Froedtert & the Medical College facilities. It is your responsibility to verify that your insurance plan will cover the medical services we provide. Be sure to verify coverage with your insurance company prior to having any service, treatment or procedure at one of our hospitals, health centers or clinics.
Plans Accepted by Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Health Network
Please note that Medical College of Wisconsin is a separate organization and may not accept the below insurance plans. Please check with your physician about which plans he or she accepts.
The former United Hospital System — with locations in Pleasant Prairie, Kenosha and surrounding communities — is now Froedtert South and part of the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network. Froedtert South continues to operate as a locally led organization and retains its current health system departments, administrative services and insurance contracts. Visit froedtertsouth.com for insurance information.
Plans with an asterisk (*) are not accepted at all Froedtert & MCW facilities. Please verify with your insurance to see if your preferred facility is in-network with your plan.
Plans Accepted at Froedtert & MCW Locations and Holy Family Memorial
As of January 2023, these plans are accepted by our hospitals, health centers and clinics — including Holy Family Memorial and the Froedtert Manitowoc Medical Group.
- Allwell by Managed Health Services (Medicare)
- CHORUS Medicaid (previously Children’s Community Health Plan Medicaid)
- CHORUS Marketplace (previously Together with Children’s Community Health Plan)
- Cigna / Cigna Great West
- Health EOS
- Humana Medicare
- Managed Health Services Medicaid
- Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan Prestige
- Network Health Plan Medicaid
- Network Health Plan Medicare
- Optum VACCN
- UnitedHealthcare (UHC)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan (Medicaid)
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage
Plans Accepted ONLY at Froedtert & MCW Locations
As of January 2023, these plans are accepted by our Froedtert & MCW hospitals, health centers and clinics. They do NOT include Holy Family Memorial and the Froedtert Manitowoc Medical Group.
- Aetna Medicare*
- America’s PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (excludes Blue Priority and Well Priority, Aurora/Advocate only and Ascension only plans)*
- Anthem Medicaid
- Anthem Medicare
- Care Wisconsin
- Community Care, Inc.*
- First Health Network/Coventry/HCN
- Healthcare's Finest Network (HFN)*
- Health Partners
- Health Payment Systems (HPS)
- IBSI Passport*
- Interplan Health Group (IHG) / HealthSmart*
- Medicaid (WI)
- Northcentral Employers Healthcare Alliance
- Sheboygan Employer Health Network (SEHN)
- Trilogy Medicaid
- WPS Health Insurance
Plans Accepted ONLY at Froedtert Hospital
The following plans are also accepted at Froedtert Hospital and Froedtert-Hospital-based clinics, only.
- WPS Health Plan
- Dean Health Plan
- Health Systems Management, Inc.
- I-Care (Medicare and Medicaid)
- USA Managed Care
New to Medicare or have questions about your options? It can be confusing, and finding the right Medicare plan for your individual needs is important.
A local Medicare broker can serve as an unbiased resource. They can help you compare your coverage options and select what works best for you.
A broker can help you view, compare and get an estimate for Medicare plans that include Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network doctors.