Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network accepts most insurance. This list includes, but is not limited to, the insurance companies and their plans that we accept.
This list does not guarantee that any insurance company will provide coverage for your medical services received at Froedtert & the Medical College facilities. It is your responsibility to verify that your insurance plan will cover the medical services we provide. Be sure to verify coverage with your insurance company prior to having any service, treatment or procedure at one of our hospitals, health centers or clinics.
Plans Accepted by Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Health Network
Please note that Medical College of Wisconsin is a separate organization and may not accept the below insurance plans. Please check with your physician about which plans he or she accepts.
The former United Hospital System — with locations in Pleasant Prairie, Kenosha and surrounding communities — is now Froedtert South and part of the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network. Froedtert South continues to operate as a locally led organization and retains its current health system departments, administrative services and insurance contracts. Visit froedtertsouth.com for insurance information.
As of January 2018, these plans are accepted by our hospitals, health centers and clinics.
- Aetna Medicare*
- Allwell by Managed Health Services (Medicare)
- America’s PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (excludes Blue Priority and Well Priority)
- Anthem Medicaid
- Anthem Medicare
- Care Wisconsin
- Children’s Community Health Plan Medicaid
- Together with Children’s Community Health Plan
- Cigna / Cigna Great West
- Common Ground Cooperative Empower (excludes Envision)
- Community Care, Inc.*
- First Health Network/Coventry/HCN*
- Fond du Lac Businesses on Health (FABOH)*
- Healthcare's Finest Network (HFN)*
- Health Payment Systems (HPS)
- Humana (excludes Wisconsin Value Network)
- Humana Medicare
- IBSI Passport*
- Interplan Health Group (IHG) / HealthSmart*
- Managed Health Services Medicaid
- Medicaid (WI)
- Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan Prestige SE
- Network Health Plan Medicaid
- Network Health Plan Medicare
- Northcentral Employers Healthcare Alliance
- Savility (PHCS Savility)
- Sheboygan Employer Health Network (SEHN)
- Trilogy Medicaid
- UnitedHealthcare (UHC)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan (Medicaid)
- UnitedHealthcare Compass
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage
- WEA (excludes Wisconsin State Employee Plan – State East Plan)
*Plan is not accepted at all Froedtert & MCW facilities. Please verify with your insurance to see if your preferred facility is in-network with your plan.
Plans Accepted ONLY at Froedtert Hospital
The following plans are also accepted at Froedtert Hospital and Froedtert-Hospital-based clinics, only.
- Arise Health Plan
- Dean Health Plan
- Health Systems Management, Inc.
- I-Care (Medicare and Medicaid)
- Network Health Plan Prestige NE
- Physicians Plus
- USA Managed Care