Our multidisciplinary team of experts provides complete care for kidney transplant patients and live kidney donors, from the earliest evaluation through hospitalization and lifelong follow-up care. Our transplant-experienced specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to meet patient needs.
Kidney Transplant Surgeons
Kidney Transplant Nephrologists
Kidney Transplant and Living Donor Support Staff
In addition to kidney transplant surgeons and nephrologists, many specially trained kidney transplant and living donor specialists support patients and their families. These specialists include:
- Transplant clinical coordinators
- Post-transplant coordinators
- Living donor advocates
- Transplant advanced practice providers, including nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Transplant psychologists
- Transplant social workers
- Transplant registered dietitians
- Transplant pharmacists
- Transplant financial liaisons
Learn more about the critical roles these professionals play for transplant patients.
Transplant and the COVID-19 Vaccine
Transplant patients may be at a higher risk of severe COVID-19, and we have seen worse outcomes if they do get it. Due to the increased risk, we recommend transplant patients get the vaccine.