Thank you for your interest in a job shadow/observer experience at Froedtert Health!
A job shadow/observer experience is a short-term learning experience in which an individual is assigned to a department with a staff member for the purpose of gaining insight about the professional role and work responsibilities, the functioning of a particular department/service and/or the integration of an occupation/department/service within a health care system.
Criteria for Job Shadow/Observation
(as of May 6, 2022)
We continue to monitor COVID-19 case activity level in the state of Wisconsin and our highest priorities remain the health and safety of our patients, our caregivers, our community and you.
We are accepting limited job shadow/observation requests.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Request must be for completion or required for entry into college program
Must be a Froedtert Health employee, MCW medical student, or MCW resident
- Observers may not shadow/observe family members, their Primary Care Provider, or the Primary Care Provider of immediate family members.
- The observer may not have any physical contact with a patient, take a history from a patient, do an exam, handle equipment, or document in the medical record.
- Dress code for Job Shadow/Observation is business casual or scrubs.
- Students must wear their school ID.
Application Requirements for Job Shadow/Observation
- Review Health Documentation Requirements.
- Please have health documentation ready when completing the Online Application.
- Completing an Online Application includes completion of the Froedtert Health Job Shadow/Observer Form, Froedtert Health Observer Agreement and submitted proof of health documentation.
Please direct questions to email@example.com.