Froedtert Hospital is a 500-bed academic medical center staffed by faculty of The Medical College of Wisconsin.
It is a major training and research facility with more than 1,000 medical, nursing and health technical students in training and over 2,000 active clinical trials each year. Froedtert Hospital, part of Froedtert Health, operates the region’s only adult Level One Trauma Center.
Furthermore, Froedtert Health is a regional hospital system made up of Froedtert Hospital (Milwaukee), Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital, Froedtert West Bend Hospital and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Community Physicians, serving clinics and health centers throughout Waukesha and Washington counties. Joining the capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with the Medical College of Wisconsin, two community hospitals and primary care and multispecialty clinics, Froedtert Health delivers highly coordinated, cost-effective health care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin and beyond.
We will be the trusted leader by transforming health care and connecting communities to the best of academic medicine.
We advance the health of the people of the diverse communities we serve through exceptional care enhanced by innovation and discovery.
- Value People. We treat others with respect, knowing that their feelings, thoughts, and experiences are as important as our own.
- Work Together. We collaborate across the enterprise to put forward our best.
- Act Now. We take action to solve problems and move forward quickly.
- Own It. We take full accountability for our decisions, actions, and results.
- Break Through. We change the future of care with creativity and innovation.
- Deliver Excellence. We set the standard that others aspire to by always asking "What more can we do?"