Froedtert Hospital is a 500-bed academic medical center staffed by faculty of The Medical College of Wisconsin.
It is a major training and research facility with more than 1,000 medical, nursing and health technical students in training and over 2,000 active clinical trials each year. Froedtert Hospital, part of Froedtert Health, operates the region’s only adult Level One Trauma Center.
Furthermore, Froedtert Health is a regional hospital system made up of Froedtert Hospital (Milwaukee), Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital, Froedtert West Bend Hospital and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Community Physicians, serving clinics and health centers throughout Waukesha and Washington counties. Joining the capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with the Medical College of Wisconsin, two community hospitals and primary care and multispecialty clinics, Froedtert Health delivers highly coordinated, cost-effective health care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin and beyond.
We will be the trusted leader by transforming health care and connecting communities to the best of academic medicine.
We advance the health of the communities we serve through exceptional care enhanced by innovation and discovery.
- Partnership: partnering with patients, families and other organizations; collaborating with co-workers and colleagues
- Responsiveness: meeting the needs of the community in prevention, wellness and providing integrated care for all ages
- Integrity: using resources wisely; building trust
- Dignity and Respect: creating an inclusive and compassionate environment for all people
- Excellence: demonstrating excellence in all we do