Froedtert & MCW health network strives to meet the needs of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning/queer (LGBTQ) community.
Recognized as a national leader in LGBTQ health care equality, we are proud to offer the highest standard of medical care to the LGBTQ community.
LGBTQ Health Services
- Comprehensive primary care and preventive care for members of the LGBTQ community and their families and friends
- OB/GYN care for lesbian, bisexual and transgender patients
- LGBTQ fertility and reproductive medicine
- HIV specialty care and HIV prevention services
- Care for transgender patients, including hormone therapy
- Psychiatric care
Inclusion Health Clinics – Open Now!
You have access to the highest standard of medical care, specifically designed to comprehensively meet the health care needs of the LGBTQ community. Whether you need primary or specialty care, our Froedtert & MCW Inclusion Health Clinics are here for you.
National Leaders in LGBTQ Health Care Equality
Human Rights Campaign recognized Froedtert & MCW Hospitals as "Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality" for protecting our LGBTQ patients and employees from discrimination, ensuring equal visitation for LGBTQ people and providing staff training in LGBTQ patient-centered care.